I AM ON A MISSION. I AM GOING TO FOLLOW EVERY BLOG ON THIS SITE. ALL OF THEM. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS GOAL, INTERNET STRANGERS, BY REBLOGGING THIS POST AND I WILL FOLLOW ALL WHO REBLOG IT. E V E R Y O N E.
I want to call bullshit but I can’t take that chance
holy shit you’re really doing it
I encourage you.
anytime a guy says “that’s what she said” always reply with “not to you”
YOUTUBERS SEEM TO HAVE AN ENDLESS FUCKING SUPPLY OF MONEY LIKE ILL JUST FLY TO LONDON FOR THE WEEKEND JUST FOR FUNSIES AND THEN ILL FLY TO NEW YORK THEN ILL GO TO LA THEN ILL GO BACK TO LONDON TO FILM SOMETHING.
AND I AM HERE CHOOSING WHETHER OR NOT I WANT TO BUY A LUNCHABLES OR 4 DONUTS BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE 5 DOLLARS IN VARIOUS COINS
Being a nice person is so fun
Waiter messes something up? You can see the relief on their faces when you don’t scream and swear at them about it
Extra tickets at an arcade/prize place? Watch a little kid’s face light up when you give them a bunch of tickets
There are too many assholes in this world. Be a nice person.
- 1:When you have a container of Neapolitan ice cream, what flavor do you leave for last?
- 2:Would you rather be caught in a thunderstorm without an umbrella or a snowstorm without boots?
- 3:Let's say you have access to a time machine, but it can only go either backward or forward. One or the other. Which do you choose and where do you go?
- 4:If you could choose to have any superpower ever, what would you pick?
- 5:Tomorrow morning, you wake up in the body of a celebrity, like in a '90s body-swap movie. Who is it? How do they react to your life? What do you do when you're "them"? Would you choose to switch back?
- 6:Any allergies?
- 7:What would you be more embarrassed to buy: sex toys or adult diapers?
- 8:Did you get enough sleep last night?
- 9:You're the sole witness to a Mafia murder. Witness protection has to set you up with a whole new life in a totally new country. You have to leave everything behind, but you can pick where you move to. Where do you go?
- 10:If you could star in a biopic about any famous person ever, who would it be?
- 11:What's the biggest animal you've ever killed? Bugs count.
- 12:Would you rather have millions of dollars but always feel nauseous when you go outside, or be dirt poor forever but never get sick again in your life?
- 13:A wizard offers you immortality in exchange for your two front teeth. Do you take it?
- 14:Could you win the Hunger Games?
- 15:What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? How about as a teen/adult?
- 16:Do you bite your nails?
- 17:What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
- 18:Do you prefer music with male or female vocalists?
- 19:You and the love of your life are having a baby, and you get to choose the name! There's only one catch: your partner INSISTS that it be the name of a place, real or fictional. What do you name your baby?
- 20:If you could reboot or remake any movie, what would it be and who would you cast?
- 21:If you could automatically know how to speak any language or play any instrument, which would you choose?
- 22:For you, would getting amnesia be a good thing?
- 23:If you curse loudly and then realize that there are children nearby, what is your reaction?
- 24:Of what animal are you most afraid?
- 25:Pizza or oral sex?
- 26:Without looking them up, can you explain the rules of football? How about Quidditch? What do you think that says about you?
- 27:You're in the car, switching channels on the radio when you hear a song that makes you go "OH SHIT, THAT'S MY JAM!" What song is it?
- 28:Have you ever paid to see a Step Up movie? If not, how much would someone have to pay YOU to see a Step Up movie?
- 29:If you were being executed tonight, what would you choose for your last meal?
- 30:Have you ever bought an item of clothing because it reminded you of something a fictional character would wear?
- 31:If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
- 32:Have you ever been punched in the face?
- 33:How do you take your ramen noodles?
- 34:Do you ever rehearse or plan conversations before you actually have them?
- 35:How much black do you wear on a regular basis (not counting funerals)?
- 36:Do you have any tattoos? Do you want any?
- 37:If someone offered you a free pet snake, would you take it? It's not dangerous or really big or anything. They're just moving to a place that doesn't allow pets.
- 38:Do you know how to pronounce the word "pinochle"?
- 39:Can you think of anything more boring than birdwatching?
- 40:Are you better with numbers or words?
- 41:At the movies, do you stay for the credits?
- 42:Is morality universal or relative?
- 43:Let's say you're getting married to someone you absolutely adore. The only catch is that you met them through a Craigslist hookup ad that was supposed to be just for one night of casual sex. Would you tell your friends how you and your fiance met?
- 44:What's the worst name you've ever been called?
- 45:Would you eat human flesh if it had been harvested and prepared humanely? (Say, from someone brain-dead who had marked him or herself down as an organ donor - same difference, right?)
- 46:At what age did you stop believing in Santa? Alternately, if you never believed in Santa, did you ever ruin Santa for anyone else?
- 47:Do you get along better with old people or little kids?
- 48:If you had to choose, would you rather become a nun/monk or a drug dealer?
- 49:What's your best bodily feature, objectively speaking?
- 50:Who is your favorite late night talk show host?
- A - Available?
- B - Birthday?
- C - Crushing on?
- D - Drink you last had?
- E - Easiest person to talk to?
- F - Favourite song?
- G - Grade i hated?
- H - Hometown?
- I - Icecream flavour?
- J - Jellybean flavour?
- K - Killed someone?
- L- Longest friendship?
- M - Milkshake flavour?
- N - Number of siblings?
- O - One wish?
- P - Person who called me last?
- Q - Question your always asked?
- R - Reason to smile?
- S - Song i last sung?
- T - Time you woke up?
- U - Umbrella colour?
- V - Very best friend?
- W - Which celebrity i’d marry?
- X - X rays i had?
- Y - Your last time you cried?
- Z - Zodiac sign?
Running seems like a great idea until you actually start running
Sex seems like a fun idea until your bent over a bar stool in the back if a club your too young for about to be plowed by a tall dark man named Mike
i feel as though we’ve had different experiences
Depressing thought: in a 100 years almost everyone that’s alive now will be dead and the world will be inhabited by 10 billion or so completely new people.
not so depressing thought: maybe these new people will be less bigoted, sexist and racist.
Depressing thought: I won’t live to see that world.
Not so depressing thought: you can help to create that world.